Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Conclusion of year 2008

Today is the last day of year 2008...Soon we will enter to the new year 2009.Today many of my friends ask me go Sungei Wang to celebrate countdown but i rejected them because i nt feling well today..


Today Sungei Wang got celebration countdown.There are a lot of singers like Nicholas Teo,Edmund Leung from hong kong and other malaysian singers,plus later 12 am got firework at sungei wang and KLCC...

Im quite happy with this year although there was some incident and memories that make me very sad and unforgettable..still remember this year celebrate CNY with my friends in SDK..that was fun and i still remember that i get angpao from my mum and i was shocked because she gave me RM200...My mum is a stingy women and i asked her why gave me so much money and she said she win the special prize be4 CNY....haha thanks mummy.

Tomorrow we all will celebrate a grand new year 2009.“新的一年,新的开始”so hope everyone can forget those unhappy moments or things...start with a new hope in this year 2009..

finally i hearby wish all of my family,relatives n friends have a wonderful & prosperous year 2009.besides that also hope u all always happy and stay pretty n handsome..i stop here loh.take care yea...


No comments: