Saturday, October 11, 2008

1st word for my blog

Friend:"Moo,why dun you create a blog"

Moo:"haiz,very "sien"...always need to update the blog.beside that i do not have any free times since my new semester are very busy.
Friend:"i also busy but still can manage to update my blog every day.beside that blog not nessary update everyday..you can update anytime as long as you can manage the time to update"
1st i'm nt really willing to create but under encouragement of my friend....
Friend:"Moo,actually your english is not bad..but u still need a lot of improvement in your english."
Moo:"erm...okok...im going to create a blog and hope it will help me a lot in my english."
Haha..this is how is my 1st blog born in this world...
So nervous to writing this blog because this my 1st time to create a blog...Now i dunno what should i write but i will promise my "friend"to update my blog everyday and hope you all can support my blog but if my blog got any mistake please dun laugh at me...
I will post my things that happen arond me to this blog.....hehe that's all for my 1st blog and i hearby wish you all good luck and all the best in your studies...
before that i want to thanks to my "FRIEND" for your encouragement.Without you hw my 1st blog will born.

5 comments:

Megan Lim said...

hey...remember to update! hehe

Anonymous said...

haha.. then i shud say happy bday to yur blog lo rite?

maxcooller said...

Haha...Good try moo..! Hehe... I m sure I link u liao..Haha...

Elena said...

happy blogging moo moo~~

Fongli said...

enjoy mine too..!!