Monday, October 20, 2008

失望的一天

失望的一天


Today is 20th of October.Is my semester 1 result comes out.I was very nervous because this is my first time i get my result on my college life.After the english lesson,we have 2 and a half hour break and we decided to go computer lab and check our result after the breakfast.

As we finished our lunch,we are going there to check....1st i do not wish to check my result but under the forces by friends finally i take my encouragement to check my result.when i click the button "log in"....haha....here is my result


Mathematics------------B+(70-75)
Engineering Science-----C (50-55)
Hubungan Etnik--------B+ (70-75)
Computer Studies------B+ (70-75)
Engineering drawing----C+(55-60)
Production Engineering-C- (45-50)
English Language-------B (65-70)

As a conclusion,i was feel very dissapointed because my Hubungan Etnik,Maths, and Computer Studies cant get an A...but for my Computer studies i quite satisfied because im a computer idiot....As my Production Engineering get C- therefore i need to resit this exam for this semester.....


Until now i still keep blaming myself if i can work harder then i should get A- for tat three subject and my gred will pull up but....haiz...wat to do now the result already cant change and hope that i can get better result for this semester...all of my friends very sympathetic about my result and they said i nt enough hardworking...haha....i also have no idea.

This semester's result was totally dissapointed me and hope can do it better for my 2nd semester and i will work more to get my Production Engineering more higher marks...sorry mum....i upset you again...



by 不孝子
17.03

3 comments:

maxcooller said...

我的朋友,你并不是个不孝子,你也不想让你父母担心吧,要振作..让开心把伤心平均起来,那样你才会继续向前跑..别忘了,骑士的故事,好吗?加油,我的兄弟...

Moomoo said...

thanks yea my friend....
hope u aleays happy..

Anonymous said...

Actually ur result not so bad la...
still ok la.. I think u had really done a good job.. Add oil lol..
GAMBATEH!!!