Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Holidays

Today is quite meaningful day for me because today i finish my exam in semester 3 n last year of today is my 1st day i came k.l here to study....so fast it has been 1 year and in this one year i learn lots of things and make more friends...they accompany me past this tough year on my study so i hereby like to thanks to u all and hope can see u all next semester soon.

What im going to do on my hoildays?ermm...haha..i just only can stay at K.L while mostly all my friends back to hometown..they can celebrate mother's day with thier mum while im the one who cant celebrate mother's day with my mum.sorry mum....

Haha...i have to stop here coz i just only sleep 4 hours in order to prepare my E.mechanics exam....it was been long time i never update my blog....so do take care you all yea...

No comments: