Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Start Year 2

I just start my new semester in my year 2.....so busy and the subject getting harder...i cant imagine how hard the subject....Programming C++ ,mathematics 4,all those......haiz......hope that i can manage to get all pass in the future

today im very happy coz finally i get a good result...haha...i really cant believe on it.wao...until now i still can believe on it.haha...maybe this result is nt good at all for u but for me im very happy...here is my result:

AEMS 1412 Tamadun islam A
AEMS 2042 B.M lanjutan A-
ATGE 2013 MATHS 3 A
ATGE 1073 Engineering science A-
ATGE 1113 Production Engineering B
ATGE 1223 Air condition n refregeration B+
ATGE 1233 Engineering Mechanics D


haha...overall im very happy with the result but then i still need to resit the E.mechanics..haiz....2 times i get D....dunno why....but i will do more better than last time....haha....i need to stop here coz nw i need to go to college.Bye

No comments: